How far along? 39 weeks …
and we’re counting down days to our due date instead of weeks!
Baby Bump? I’m definitely
pregnant, haha.
Comments on my size/pregnancy: “Let me guess, you’re due any
day now?”, “I expected that you would already have your baby by now” “Are you
sure you should be carrying those groceries?”
Maternity Clothes? Yep,
maternity clothes are great, however, I can’t wait until I can start wearing my
non-maternity clothes again.
Best moment
this week: I took Friday off so I could have the day to hang out with Scott. It was so nice having a 3 day weekend!
Belly Button
in or out: I think it all depends on where the baby is sitting. Sometimes it
starts to stick out, but for the most part it’s still an innie.
Miss anything? Being
able to bend over easily. I still have a decent range of motion, but it sure is
getting more uncomfortable as the days go on.
Food cravings: I’m a
fan of pretty much anything that I don’t have to cook myself.
Happy or moody most of the
time: Pretty happy.
Gender: BABY
GIRL!
Symptoms: HUGE
belly, lots of Braxton hicks, and some cramping, some slight swelling of the
feet, I’ve been super hot all the time, and I’m super tired by the end of the
day. I think that I’ve really had it easy, no major pains or anything.
Wedding Ring on or off: My ring is usually
on. Lately I have felt like it has been super warm inside and my hands have
started to swell due to that. As long as I am not hot my ring still fits great!
Sleep: I sleep
pretty well. I toss and turn a couple times a night, but haven’t had any
trouble getting back to sleep.
This week baby is the size of: A
mini watermelon, around 7 lbs and 20 inches long.
Baby’s development this week: She’s
just getting bigger and building up her fat.
Looking forward to: Meeting our little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment