Monday, September 22, 2014

35 weeks

How far along? 35 weeks

Baby Bump? Some of my clothes make me look like I am huge, while other outfits make me still look pretty small. My bump is still growing.

Maternity Clothes? Maternity clothes and pajamas… I tried wearing some non-maternity pants this past week with a belly band, and it just didn’t work out as well as it did when I was still pretty small.

Best moment this week:  The girls at work threw me a surprise baby shower. They were so nice to think about me and the baby. Scott and I really are so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people.  



Belly Button in or out: Still in other than a small part right on the very top that is trying to pop out.

Miss anything?  Being able to take medicine… This week I have had a horrible cold and can’t really take much to help me feel too much better. I usually don’t get sick very often, but this is the second cold I have had since getting pregnant and it has really kicked me in the butt, haha.

Food cravings: Nothing new.    

Happy or moody most of the time: We are getting closer and closer to this little girl’s due date. How could I not be happy?

Gender: BABY GIRL! 

Symptoms:  Heartburn (especially after I lay down), crazy dreams(most nights), HUGE belly.

Wedding Ring on or off: Now that the weather is getting pretty cold I don’t think I will have to worry too much about swelling. My ring will probably stay on the whole pregnancy.

Sleep: This week was really rough, being pregnant and having a cold are two things that are hard on sleeping well. I’m hoping that this next week I will be able to catch up on some of that much needed sleep.

This week baby is the size of: A honey dew melon. She should be a little over 18 inches and somewhere around 5.25 pounds.

Baby’s development this week: Her kidneys and liver should be developed and functioning well. 

New Baby Items: Lots of new cute outfits, a couple toys/stuffed animals, bath stuff from my wonderful co-workers.

Looking forward to: My friends out here are doing a shower for me on Saturday, which is the 1 month mark until our due date. Crazy, it seems so soon yet so far away all at the same time. Once that happens I will get the nursery all ready to go.


Anything Else Going on: We are just counting down the days until our little miss is due.  

No comments:

Post a Comment