How far
along? 34 weeks
Baby Bump? Yep.
Maternity
Clothes? I am getting tired of rotating
through the same 5 outfits every week. If I’m not at work I’m usually in
pajamas.
Best moment this week: My cousin had her baby boy this week, which makes me really excited for our baby to get here. It is fun seeing other people announce that their little ones are here and it makes me excited knowing we only have about 6 weeks left to wait.
Belly Button in or out: It
is still in but is look funny. The top of the belly button looks like it wants
to pop out but the rest is still in. Scott finds this very funny.
Miss
anything? How easy it used to be to
change positions. I feel like every time I need to stand up or sit down I have
to exert so much more effort than I used to.
Food
cravings: Nothing new.
Happy or
moody most of the time: Happy (and anxious for
this little girls due date to come)
Gender: BABY GIRL!
Symptoms: Some heartburn, crazy dreams(every night), some back pain,
HUGE belly.
Wedding Ring on or off: It's still on. I haven't noticed any weird swelling unless I am outside or walking around for a long period of time.
Sleep: It’s been difficult getting to sleep, but it isn’t too bad once I
actually fall asleep.
This week
baby is the size of: A cantaloupe, a little
over 4.5 pounds and almost 18 inches long.
Baby’s
development this week: I learned that babies
born between 34 weeks and 37 weeks may need some time in the NICU but the stay
is usually pretty short if they have grown the way they are supposed to and don’t
have any major issues. That is good to know. From here on out she will be
starting to build up her fat.
Looking
forward to: My shower in a couple weeks. I am anxious to have everything
ready, and once the shower is over I can make sure we have everything that we
need.
No comments:
Post a Comment