Monday, September 8, 2014

33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks...less than 50 days left!

Baby Bump? Yep, there is no hiding that I am VERY pregnant. I have gotten a few more people asking me when the baby is coming.

Maternity Clothes? Love Maternity clothes, my pre-pregnancy shirts are now a little too short to wear.

Best moment this week:  The BYU game on Saturday vs. Texas was pretty awesome! Scott was able to feel the baby move around a ton. I swear that every time Scott puts his hand to feel her she decides to stop moving, but a few nights ago she finally let him feel her really move around. He asked me if she always moves like that, and she does quite often. He didn’t realize how much she could really wiggle around in there.

Belly Button in or out: It is still very in.

Miss anything?  Falling asleep easily, it seems to be getting harder and harder every day.

Food cravings: Nothing new.    

Happy or moody most of the time: I think that I’m usually a pretty happy person.

Gender: BABY GIRL! 

Symptoms: A little bit of nausea every once in a while, occasional heartburn, crazy dreams(every night), some back pain, insomnia.  

Sleep: It’s been difficult getting to sleep, but it isn’t too bad once I actually fall asleep.

This week baby is the size of: A pineapple, a little over 4 pounds and about 17 inches long.

Baby’s development this week: Her little bones are getting stronger and harder, and she’s packing on some more fat.

New Baby Items: We took her car seat out of the box this week, but we bought it a while ago.

Looking forward to: Cleaning out the Nursery. Right now the room has been used as our storage for all the things that we don’t use on a regular basis. This past weekend I went into our basement storage and cleaned it out so we can move a lot of the things from the nursery that we won’t be using and storing them in the basement instead. It will be nice to have the nursery look more like a nursery and less like a storage room.


Anything Else Going on: We don’t have a whole lot going on right now. Scott studies pretty much all the time and I am trying to get everything ready for the baby. That means I have been cleaning and trying to de-junk so we have room for all our fun baby stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment