How far along? 27 Weeks
Baby Bump? She's growing, and it’s growing... fast. I can’t believe how much bigger I
have gotten.
Maternity Clothes? Love maternity
clothes. It’s the only way to stay comfortable and keep my growing belly
covered.
Best moment this
week: Seeing
our little girl in 3D. I couldn’t believe how much detail we could see. We saw
her yawn a couple times, and she would clench and unclench her fists. It was
amazing. The person who did our ultrasound said that she looks a lot more like
her daddy. I think he’s cute, so I’m sure our little girl will be just darling!
Belly Button in or
out: Definitely
still in, I would be surprised if it ever pops out.
Miss anything? I miss sleeping on my stomach and on my back,
sometimes I can’t really get comfortable on my side.
Food cravings: Nothing new here. I love fruit, but food in
general always sounds good to me.
This week baby is the size of: head of
cauliflower… that seems pretty big. She should be about 14 ½ inches and 2
pounds now.
Happy or moody most of the time: I’m usually
pretty happy.
Gender: BABY GIRL!
Symptoms: Hungry, occasional heartburn, crazy dreams.
Sleep: Our little girl is definitely a night person. Right about the time that I lay down to go to sleep she decides that is when it is the most fun to kick and poke me. Once I'm asleep I am usually pretty good at staying asleep, but she is making it a little more difficult to do the falling asleep part.
Baby’s development this week: Her brain is
developing, she may start getting hiccups (I don’t think I have felt any yet).
She is developing a sleep pattern, which I have started to notice more and
more.
Looking forward to: Getting a crib. I
feel like things will start feeling so much more real once we start setting up
all of our baby stuff. Scott keeps asking me if we are close enough to the due
date so he can put the car seat base in his car. We are getting
anxious for this babe to get here, but we understand that she still needs to
grow and develop so she can be healthy.
Anything Else Going on: I think I am
officially in the third trimester now. That’s a pretty big deal, 2/3 of the way
done with this whole pregnancy thing.
We also went out and registered at Target (and Amazon) over the weekend. Its overwhelming to think about all the little things that will come in handy once this little one arrives. We had fun registering for thing (not really sure what we will need or not need). This is getting real, Scott and I are going to be parents!
We also went out and registered at Target (and Amazon) over the weekend. Its overwhelming to think about all the little things that will come in handy once this little one arrives. We had fun registering for thing (not really sure what we will need or not need). This is getting real, Scott and I are going to be parents!

No comments:
Post a Comment