How far along? 24
Weeks
Baby Bump? Yep,
and it is getting bigger and bigger.
Maternity
Clothes? I love maternity clothes, they are so much more
comfortable than anything else.
Best
moment this week: Having Scott’s parents come
in to visit. It was a lot of fun to be with family over the 4th of
July.
Belly
Button in or out: Still very much an innie.
Miss anything?
Not that I can think of.
Food cravings: Fruit – I love fruit, and could probably eat it all day.
Gender: BABY
GIRL!
Symptoms: Constant desire
to be eating, heartburn, and growing belly.
Sleep: I’m
sleeping just fine, I do have to roll over and get comfortable a couple times,
but it’s not a big deal.
This week baby is the size of: Ear of corn… and just over a pound. (I'm not really sure how the whole compare the baby to a food thing works sometimes, it seems like she is shrinking.) She is starting to plump up.
Baby’s
development this week: Her taste buds and lungs are
developing. Now that I am 24 weeks along the doctors would do everything they could to keep her alive if she were to come early. I feel great so I don't think she will be coming any time soon.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. Although I have gotten annoyed more easily this week than I normally do.
New Baby Items: Scott’s parents
brought us a couple more outfits and a few books. In the next couple of weeks
we will be getting some of the bigger items.
No comments:
Post a Comment