How far along? 25
Weeks
Baby Bump? Found
out today that my bump is measuring ahead of schedule and if it is still
running ahead of schedule at my next appointment they will do an ultrasound to
take a look to see if it’s just me or if the baby is also ahead of schedule.
The doctor said that she might just be stretched out making the measurement a
little bigger than normal.
Maternity
Clothes? I love maternity clothes, they are so much more
comfortable than anything else.
Best
moment this week: We got to hang out with
friends. There are a few girls in my ward that are due in December so it’s fun
to get together with them. We also had some friends come over for some Mario Kart... I need to practice a little more if I ever want to win.
Belly
Button in or out: My belly button looks a little
different than it used to, but it is still in.
Miss anything?
Sleeping flat on my back, it seems to be the most comfortable.
Food cravings: Fruit – I love fruit, and could probably eat it all day.
Gender: BABY
GIRL!
Symptoms: Hungry,
occasional heartburn, I have to pee way more often than the average human.
Sleep: I
sleep fine as long as the room is nice and cold, I don’t do so well when it
feels warm in our room.
This week baby is the size of: Zucchini… 13.5 inches long and about 1 ½ pounds.
Baby’s development
this week: Baby’s lungs are still developing. (I’m pretty
sure the majority of her is still developing) She has fingerprints, and she is
starting to put on a little more weight.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time.
New Baby Items:
This weekend we went out and bought some diapers and a car seat. We are always
looking to save money so we are trying to get things as they go on sale.
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery
put together. I am trying to finish a quilt that I am making for a friend and
then I will start of stuff for our little girl.
This morning I got to do the lovely glucose test. I always schedule my appointments in the morning, because the doctor is usually right on time first thing in the morning... A sugary fruit punch drink is not something that sounds (or tastes) very good first thing in the morning (although it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be).
No comments:
Post a Comment