How far along? 30 Weeks .
After this week we will be in the single digits for counting down weeks. I feel like this is a pretty big deal!
Baby Bump? It’s
there, but I still feel like it isn’t too huge or cumbersome.
Maternity Clothes? I bought
some maternity jeans! They were very much needed and they are super comfy
(unless it’s really hot out, then no jeans are comfy)
Best moment
this week: Going on a trip to Chicago with my favorite guy ever! Also
finding out that our baby isn’t a giant after all, she’s just the right size!
Belly Button
in or out: It's still in.
Miss anything? Being
able to get comfortable anytime I want.
Food cravings: Still
haven’t had any crazy cravings.
This week baby is the size of: Large
Cabbage… Today the doctor’s office estimated that she is about 3 pounds 2
ounces, and right on track.
Happy or moody most of the time: I’m a
happy camper, as long as I get to bed nice and early every night.
Gender: BABY
GIRL!
Symptoms: Hungry,
occasional heartburn, crazy dreams, back pain if I stand for too long.
Sleep: I sleep like
a champ as long as I have a couple extra pillows (and the baby isn’t squirming
too much)
Baby’s development this week: Her eye
sight is developing but won’t be very good for a while (about 20/400 vision).
Looking forward to: Finishing
the pictures for the nursery. I planned on doing them last week but I never got
around to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment