How far along? 29 Weeks
Baby Bump? Yep, it’s getting big. I think I am finally
starting to get used to having it around. I now know that it really doesn’t
help to turn sideways when I am trying to squeeze through a tight space.
Maternity Clothes? I am either in
maternity clothes or pajamas… I have a couple pairs of pants that I can wear if
I rubber band the button. I finally broke down and ordered some jeans. Now I will have something to wear on the weekends.
Best moment this
week: Finished
the quilt, made some burp cloths with the extra fabric. It’s so much fun
getting things ready for this little girl to come. I’m just worried that we are
going to have everything ready way before she comes and I will get super
anxious for her to finally get here.
Belly Button in or
out: It's still in.
Miss anything? Not having to pee every time I am walking
around for longer than 5 minutes.
Food cravings: Nothing new here, no crazy pregnancy cravings, but we just got a box of peaches that are super delicious and I will be eating a million of them this week.
This week baby is the size of: Butternut Squash,
a little over 15 inches long and weighing around 2.5 pounds.
Happy or moody most of the time: I’m usually
pretty happy. I’m getting so excited to become a mom… the next 11
weeks are going to go by so SLOW.
Gender: BABY GIRL!
Symptoms: Hungry, occasional heartburn, crazy dreams, back
pain if I stand for too long.
Sleep: This week hasn't been too bad in the sleep department.
Baby’s development this week: She is starting
to be able to regulate her own body temperature, and now has bone marrow that
will make her blood.
Looking forward to: Finishing the
pictures for the nursery. I have made a couple pictures for the nursery and
plan on making a few more. There is still so much I want to do before this
baby comes.
I think that I might be starting to feel the whole “nesting”
thing. All I want to do all day is make check lists for what I need to get done
before the baby comes. I make a new check list every day pretty much (I only ever get through a few of the things on my very long list of things to do).
No comments:
Post a Comment