Baby Bump? My bump is now looking a little more like a pregnancy bump and less like I am chubby.
Maternity Clothes? I am wearing maternity pants today, but I still have a couple pairs of pre-pregnancy pants at home that still work.
Best moment this week: Getting our ultrasound and being told that everything is looking good with our little girl. Unfortunately she slept through the entire appointment so we didn’t get to see her move and she wasn’t in the best position for some of the things they were looking for.
Miss anything? Being able to get comfortable in the middle of the night. I have been waking up with a pretty sore back in the middle of the night and then I can’t seem to get comfortable to fall back to sleep.
Food cravings: Watermelon, which is weird because I’m not usually much of a melon girl.
Food Aversions: None that I can think of.
Gender: It’s definitely a little girl.
Symptoms: I usually feel her a couple times a day. I am having a harder time getting comfortable when lying down.
Sleep: I wake up several times a night to adjust and try and get comfortable. It seems like the only time I can get comfortable is about the time that I need to wake up.
This week baby is the size of: A Carrot, which I guess is bigger than a banana. She should be about 10.5 inches.
Baby’s development this week: She’s growing eye brows, and her digestive system is starting to absorb small amounts of water and sugar.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.
New Baby Items: No new baby items this week.
Looking forward to: Scott’s parents coming. They will be here for a few days over the fourth of July while Scott has a break from school. It will be nice to have family in town for a couple days.

No comments:
Post a Comment