Monday, May 12, 2014

16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks

Baby Bump? I think I am starting to look a little pregnant, but people who don’t know me might not notice. Yesterday I was told by one person that I am starting to look pregnant and was told by a different person that they couldn't even tell.

Best moment this week: Getting a package from Kelci and my mom. It's fun to know that they are excited about our little girl too.

Miss anything? Not really

Food cravings: I don’t really have any “I need it right now” cravings, but sour candy is always yummy.

Food Aversions: Just some foods that I forced myself to eat while in my first trimester, veggie wraps for example sound disgusting right now.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, doing good right now.

Gender: It’s a GIRL!!

Symptoms: Crazy dreams, and that’s about it right now.

This week baby is the size of: An avocado, about 4.5 inches long from head to rump.

Baby’s development this week: The baby is starting to grow toe nails, and the legs are more developed than last week.

Happy or moody: Happy

New Baby Items: My mom and sister sent a couple of outfits for her. They are super cute

Looking forward to: We have our next ultrasound in 3.5 weeks, and I can’t wait to see our cute little girl again. This is the ultrasound that we would have found out we were having a girl, but we were too impatient to wait until the beginning of June. The person who did our gender ultrasound said that she was 100% sure it was a girl, but it will be confirmed at our next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment